To be accepted into MindFit's Academic Enhancement program, students must:
- Be accepted and enrolled at West Virginia University.
- Complete a MindFit application and provide documentation of their learning or attention challenge.
- After you are eligible to enroll in MindFit, two mandatory steps are required to finalize enrollment:
- sign & return the MindFit contract
- attend a MindFit Orientation
If you have questions about this process, you can contact the MindFit Academic Enhancement staff at 304-293-9232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance into the MindFit Academic Enhancement program is on a first-come, first-serve basis, following determination of eligibility by the MindFit staff.
We are taking applications for the Spring 2024 semester!!